Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sold Out in Vegas!

Only a week to go before heading off the Las Vegas to speak at WPPI and I just checked with the organisers and my Masterclass has sold out!
I'm really excited now, I was worried no-one would show up, just me and some tumbleweed rolling across the floor.
For those of you who don't know, WPPI is the worlds biggest professional photography convention with over 11,000 photographer attending last year!
I never got to play Vegas when I was in a band, but now I'm selling out with my photography. Isn't life strange?

2 comments:

Kat said...

I attended your Master Class yesterday and I was inspired by your photography and also your personal style. You were so endearing, that it showed me how to slow down and let my clients show me who they are. I would love to do a portrait sitting with you, but I live in California. I am from a face paced world and generation and you were a breath of fresh air. And you work is stunning. I do have to say that I can't believe you dropped your pants. Hahaha That was some off camera flash that I didn't expect. :)

Anonymous said...

I also attended your Master Class at WPPI and absolutely loved your portrait work and sense of humor! Your photography inspired me to see in-studio portrait work in a whole new light...just beautiful. I'm excited to give it a try. Thank you for sharing your insight and talents!