Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shoot Happens #2






The second of my fashion shoots for Hot Press. This time I wanted some flesh, to be more specific, I wanted a breast in at least one shot. As usual, it was all a bit last minute, I contacted some model agencies and told them of my request. The only one that responded positively was 1st Option, who couldn't have been more helpful. The beautiful Irma agreed to do the shoot on one condition, "no nipples". a bit disappointing, but it actually made it more of a challenge.

The shoot went very smoothly, I kept the lighting low and the studio warm! There is a fine line between genius and madness (only joking, that's Spinal Tap), there is a fine line between a fashion image and a page 3 or Tennents can (for those who remember) and it all came down to the pose and Irma's expression. I wanted the shoot to be of a powerful, strong, proud woman at ease with her sexuality and hopefully I achieved that?
Hot Press is out tomorrow.

No comments: