Friday, September 24, 2010

Sharon Corr








Photographed the beautiful Sharon Corr of The Corrs for the latest Hot Press cover in my studio. We had such a laugh together. I was flirting like mad with her to get her to open up and give me a real expression and at one stage I said, "Sharon, you're laughing just a little too hard at my attempts to woe you, you're going to give me a complex to go with all my other ones" What's so funny about "You know you want to"???
Her brother Jim Corr was in my backing band for a little while during my music days and I remember asking him if he wanted to form a band together. He said no, he was working on something with his sister, which was Sharon! So I told her, it was all her fault that I'm here and she's there and it should have been me and Jim!
Like I said, we had a laugh.
She wants me, bigtime!

3 comments:

thebaroncooney@mac.com said...

great photos Mark, love the one where she is wearing green. Its a real splash of colour.

Ana Díaz said...

Congratulations Good work! :)

She is a very beautiful woman and also she is one of my favorite artists.

She was beautifully portrayed in its photographies.

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish:)

Bye

Titina :)

darmantodarmadji said...

Miss U, Corrs....!