Tuesday, November 2, 2010

That's it, I'm moving to Zurich!





No, not really! This was a great advertising job to get. Zurich Pensions liked my portfolio and selected me to shoot this campaign. The hardest part was casting it. They were quite specific about the type of people they wanted for each ad and it took me a long time trawling through all the model agencies books to find just the right look. Then it was a lot of test shots and more test shots and finally the shoot. I shot all the models in the studio, with a great team of art director, stylist, hair and make-up. The location images for the backgrounds were all shot on Bull Island and Dollymount Strand and everything was comp'd together afterward. A hairdryer provided the windswept hair. It's great to open the Sunday paper and see these jumping off the page. More of these please!

No comments: