Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Diffusion Fashion Shoot

Just finished my first fashion shoot for years! It is an editorial shoot for Diffusion a beautiful fashion boutique in Clontarf run by Kate Gleeson.
I teamed up with top fashion stylist Tanya Grimson and together we came up with the idea of doing something high fashion with an edge. Tanya and I used to work together on magazine shoots when we were both just starting out, so it was great to work with her again. She is now one of the top stylists in the country and so busy, I was lucky to get her.
The shoot is going to be published in the Weekend magazine of The Irish Independent, which has a circulation of over half a million, so it's a nice calling card to say I'm back!

The Team. From L to R
Tanya Grimson (Stylist), De McKernan (Billy's assistant), Billy Orr (Hair & Make-Up), Anne Hobson (Tanya's assiatant), Me, and in front, our very own supermodel Karen Fitzpatrick












No comments: