Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jason Byrne in Vicar St


Universal Studios asked me to take some shots of Jason Byrne the comedian in Vicar St for his new live DVD. I had only ever seen him on his TV show Anonymous and had no idea of how funny he is. A really cool, down to earth guy, a pleasure to work with, no problem with me shooting him everywhere, apart from the toilet, I did try!
The show was amazing, he was absolutely on fire, so quick and one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen. The energy level was off the scale. It's no wonder he has just become the biggest selling act in the history of The Edinburgh Fringe Festival 24,000 tickets!
I bumped into PJ Gallagher backstage after the show, another very funny comedian and lovely guy. Jason and PJ used to work together in the same factory. That must have been a fun place to work.











PJ kindly offered me a lift home, but we had to stop and change a flat tyre on the way. Or rather PJ did, I was busy, taking photos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.